Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Lulusan S1 November 2022 di PT Freeport
|Lowongan Kerja S1 di PT Freeport Indonesia|
Tentang PT Freeport - PT Freeport Indonesia merupakan perusahaan tambang mineral afiliasi dari Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) dan Mining Industry Indonesia (MIND ID). PTFI menambang dan memproses bijih menghasilkan konsentrat yang mengandung tembaga, emas dan perak. Kami memasarkan konsentrat ke seluruh penjuru dunia dan terutama ke smelter tembaga dalam negeri, PT Smelting. Kami beroperasi di dataran tinggi terpencil di Pengunungan Sudirman, Kabupaten Mimika, Provinsi Papua, Indonesia.
Lowongan Kerja S1 di PT Freeport Indonesia
Saat ini PT Freeport sedang memberikan kesempatan untuk para pencari kerja untuk dapat bergabung bagi pribadi yang berkompeten, berintegritas, dan berdedikasi tinggi dalam bekerja untuk ditempatkan di Indonesia. Sebelum melangkah lebih jauh, diharapkan untuk membaca terlebih dahulu detail lowongan kerja berikut.
Posisi dan Kriteria Lowongan Kerja Indonesia di PT Freeport:
1. Manyar Smelter Project - General Superintendent, General Accounting - Smelter
Required Qualifications of General Superintendent General Accounting:
- Education: The Candidate must have a bachelors degree, S1 Degree in Accounting, Economics or Management, familiar with Accounting Standards and Indonesia Taxes.
- A candidate for this position must have had at least 10-12 years of experience in Finance and Accounting as people manager.
- Designation as a certified cash manager or certified treasury professional would be a plus
- Communication Skills: Have a strong communication skills as Company representative while dealing with professional (banker) and regulator (OJK, BI, ESDM) and employee and executive level.
- Computer Skills/SAP: A candidate for the position must have great computer skills in SAP system and demonstrate high proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel (pivot tables and lookups), and PowerPoint.
- Analytical Skills: A candidate must be able to demonstrate good analytical skills to be able to trace any deviation against Company Policy and Procedure including FCPA.
- Interpersonal Skills: The candidate for the position must have an ability to deal with confidential and sensitive material, and maintain a high level of integrity.
- The candidate must also demonstrate an ability to establish and maintain strong and meaningful relationships with others (employees and management levels).
- Encouraging team member, act as a counsellor for subordinate and be able to streamline Company goal and objective amongst department.
- Be able to accommodate team and other stakeholder concern and needs inline with reporting structural and Company values.
2. Secretary - Manpower Management
About the job Secretary - Manpower Management
- Deliver quality administrative and secretarial service in a professional, accurate and timely manner satisfying the customer/ needs, supporting the department's key objectives.
3. Manyar Smelter Project - Supervisor Instrumentation and Controls Maintenance
Education and experience:
- S1 Degree in Instrumentation or Electronic Engineering with at least 4 years working experience preferably in mining industry
- D3 (Diploma) in Instrumentation or Electronic with at least 10 years working experience and masterly in basic electronic preferably in mining industry
- Knowledge of PCS7 control system as well as HART communication systems a must
- Diverse work experience in various areas of the Smelting and Refinery processes
- Strong communication skills in all forums (written, presentation, email, verbal) in English at a minimum; Bahasa Indonesia strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Robust understanding of all processes including operations, smelting processes and administration.
- Proficient in planning, scheduling, execution and follow-up.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Word & Excel, and other business systems.
- Skilled in managing a very highly experienced self-directed team.
- Ability to plan, schedule, prioritize, direct and manage a diverse number of operational areas, projects and activities.
4. Head, Financial & Accounting
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting with solid minimum 10 - 13 years experiences in accounting, preferable have experience in a managerial position with a proven managerial skill.
- Core Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Characters)
- The incumbent should have an excellent skill in English both writing and speaking as well as communication skill due to the nature of the job, which requires dealing with Privatization Company Managers/Directors, Privatized Company Controllers/Finance Managers, as well as Department Head within PTFI organization.
- The incumbent must have excellent managerial and communication skill to manage 31 subordinates both Staff and Non-Staff.
- Knowledge in MIMS system.
- Having experience in capital and general accounting is preferable
- Broad knowledge of Internal/Management Cost Report
- Leadership is a must. Able to lead & coach accounting team to be successful team
- Full knowledge of Accounting Standard (GAAP & IAS)
- Having experience as an auditor is preferable especially in investigative audit
- Able to develop Accounting Information System to manage people, process and technology
- Personality: Integrity, trusty & loyalty.
- Excellent communication in Bahasa & English
Tata cara melamar pekerjaan
Bagi Anda уаng mеmеnuhі krіtеrіа umum Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Lulusan S1 dіаtаѕ dan tertarik melamar dі PT Freeport, harap mеlеngkарі bеrkаѕ yang dіbutuhkаn ѕереrtі CV Terbaru, Portofolio (Jika ada), Ijazah dan Transkrip nilai terakhir, Pas foto Terbaru, KTP/Identitas diri yang masih berlaku, Surat Keterangan Sehat (Jika ada), Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian (Jika ada dan diperlukan) serta dokumen pendukung lainnya ke:
Find Your Dream Job in Freeport Indonesia
Judul: Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Lulusan S1 November 2022 di PT Freeport
‼ Hati-hati terhadap penipuan lowongan kerja yang beredar di internet / sosial media dan yang "meminta uang" serta mengatasnamakan lupakerja .com untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan ‼